Do Good. Feel Good Beauty Box
We are thrilled to announce Look Good Feel Better is partnering with Latest in Beauty to launch a limited-edition beauty collection box containing hero products from some of the world’s leading beauty brands. The brands featured in this box, and supporting the initiative are Balance Me, Benefit, Clinique, Elizabeth Arden, Emma Hardie, Eylure, Look Good Feel Better, Morphe, Revlon, and Rimmel.
Available exclusively at www.LatestinBeauty.com , the “Do Good, Feel Good” Box is a collation of some of the best skincare and make up essentials. Each box is priced at £28, with £5 from each sale going directly towards supporting people undergoing treatment for any type of cancer.
The beauty box comes in two edits, Renew and Repair and contains the following products;
- Clinique iD Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly with one of two Clinique iD™ Active Cartridge Concentrate™ to choose from.
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm
- Eylure C-Lash Volume, C-Lash Naturals or C-Lash Lengthening
- Benefit They’re Real Lengthening Mascara
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Shade Rich Girl Red
- Rimmel Jelly Blush in shades Berry Bounce or Melon Madness
- Balance Me Balancing Face Moisturiser
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant Original
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum
- Morphe 3B Pure Eyeshadow Palette
- Look Good Feel Better Angled Blending Brush (kindly supplied by InVogue Limited)