What’s in the bag?
The gift bag is a great part of the whole experience – and something ladies can take away and enjoy using at home.
This cosmetic ‘tool kit’ is filled with full size products generously donated by over 20 different leading cosmetic and toiletry companies, all of whom are members of the LGFB cancer charity. The Programme is totally product neutral.
The products are all selected to support our 12-step Programme – a regime that our beauticians run through in every workshop. There are skin care products including cleanser, toner and moisturiser, plus a range of make-up essentials such as foundation and concealer, eye products, lipstick and blusher.
Each bag is prepared for specific skin tones, ranging from light right through to extra dark – so ladies will always have the right products to bring out their best.
LGFB is indebted to Procter & Gamble UK who take delivery of all the donated products, provide warehousing, stock checking and pick and packing into our special product gift bags. They then courier the bags to each of our hospital locations - all of this 'service' is undertaken as a donation to the organisation.
- LGFB Executive Director, Sarahjane Robertson, receives beauty industry award at COPRA Event
- LGFB to benefit from Cosmetics Business Innovation Awards
- Submit your skin story to Bio Oil and LGFB will receive a charitable donation!
- THE FiFi UK FRAGRANCE AWARDS 2013 ... 16 May ... Apply for tickets now!
- LGFB Feel Better Week 13 to 17 May 2013 ... GET INVOLVED NOW!
- Go Green and Recylcle for LGFB
- LGFB is the official show charity at the Organic & Natural Beauty Show June 2013
- “Festival of Fragrance” at Selfridges supporting Look Good…Feel Better