|'FEEL BETTER FRIDAY' LAUNCHES|
10 May 2012
Countdown to ‘Feel Better Friday’ – Friday 11th May!
As the Beauty and Fragrance Industry’s flagship charity, Look Good...Feel Better (LGFB) is encouraging all its members, brands and friends to come up with fundraising initiatives to raise funds and awareness for LGFB on Friday 11th May – the first LGFB "Feel Better Friday”.
Here’s what some of LGFB member brands have lined up:
ESTEE LAUDER: a special in-house ‘Village Fete’ for all staff with a fantastic line-up of fundraising games and activities including a deluxe raffle, Origins Plant sale, Cupcake sale, ‘guess the shade’ competition and a special silent auction
CHANEL: Company ‘Bake Off’, raffle and encouraging sponsorship for the London-Brighton bike ride
BARE ESCENTUALS: Pamper Day with manicures, facials and make-overs, plus fundraising events in their offices and selected boutiques across the country, as well as a digital takeover on Facebook
REVLON: a number of exciting initiatives including a pre-screening of their new cinema advertisement, for which they will charge an entrance fee to be donated to LGFB.
KENNETH GREEN ASSOCIATES: “Feel Good Fete” with a Bring & Buy sale; luxury raffle, Dress down Friday; and “find the lipstick kisses” treasure hunt around the office
MAMA MIO: hosting a revolutionary Facebook takeover and will donate £1 for every Mama Mio Facebook share for the whole day
HEARST MAGAZINES: Hearst, publisher of many of the UK’s top consumer magazines including Good Housekeeping, Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar and Psychologies will LGFB-ize its reception for the day! Together with LGFB literature and a 3-minute LGFB DVD running on TV screens, LGFB’s new ‘kiss’ badges will be available to staff and visitors in return for a minimum donation of £1
LGFB Executive Director, Sarahjane Robertson, said: “Funds raised from ‘Feel Better Friday’ activities will help us reach challenging new goals in 2012 and beyond. We are very grateful to all our wonderful member companies for recognising and highlighting the visible and psychological difference our service makes to women struggling through their cancer treatment.”
- LGFB Executive Director, Sarahjane Robertson, receives beauty industry award at COPRA Event
- LGFB to benefit from Cosmetics Business Innovation Awards
- Submit your skin story to Bio Oil and LGFB will receive a charitable donation!
- THE FiFi UK FRAGRANCE AWARDS 2013 ... 16 May ... Apply for tickets now!
- LGFB Feel Better Week 13 to 17 May 2013 ... GET INVOLVED NOW!
- Go Green and Recylcle for LGFB
- LGFB is the official show charity at the Organic & Natural Beauty Show June 2013
- “Festival of Fragrance” at Selfridges supporting Look Good…Feel Better