|THANKS TO YOU AND EMERALD STREET|
25 January 2012
Sarahjane Robertson of LGFB accepting Emerald Street’s donation from publisher Glenda Marchant and editor Anna Fielding
Congratulations and huge thanks to www.emeraldstreet.com, the brilliant daily digital newsletter and sister publication to Stylist magazine, for their Christmas Charity Campaign. During December, they donated £1 for every new subscriber. The resulting 4,124 new subscribers originally equated to a matching donation of £4,124... however, Glenda Marchant, Publisher of Stylist and Mike Soutar, Chief Executive of Shortlist Media Ltd, doubled this donation to LGFB, which was an incredibly generous gesture. This has not only been a great fundraising initiative, but gained LGFB fantastic levels of exposure through both Stylist and Emerald Street - letting many more thousands of people know about our unique free service.
- LGFB Executive Director, Sarahjane Robertson, receives beauty industry award at COPRA Event
- LGFB to benefit from Cosmetics Business Innovation Awards
- Submit your skin story to Bio Oil and LGFB will receive a charitable donation!
- THE FiFi UK FRAGRANCE AWARDS 2013 ... 16 May ... Apply for tickets now!
- LGFB Feel Better Week 13 to 17 May 2013 ... GET INVOLVED NOW!
- Go Green and Recylcle for LGFB
- LGFB is the official show charity at the Organic & Natural Beauty Show June 2013
- “Festival of Fragrance” at Selfridges supporting Look Good…Feel Better