|DONATIONS FROM SALES OF LOOK&RSQUO;S NEW BEAUTY COLLECTION COME TO LGFB !|
08 December 2011
Donations from sales of LOOK’s new Beauty Collection come to LGFB
Our wonderful friends and supporters at LOOK magazine have launched their own make-up range – LOOK Beauty.
Designed, developed and tested by the beauty geniuses at LOOK (congratulations Sophie, Katie and Sam!), we are hugely appreciative to be their charity beneficiary, with a donation per product sold coming to Look Good...Feel Better. These funds will help us reach out to more women who need us most to put a smile back on their face during a difficult time in their life.
Look Good...Feel Better has worked closely with LOOK magazine which has supported us editorially and through key fundraising events over the years. With 100 beauty essentials in their fabulous new make-up line-up, the range is available in Superdrug, so get down to your local store now, enjoy the new products and support LGFB at the same time!
- LGFB Executive Director, Sarahjane Robertson, receives beauty industry award at COPRA Event
- LGFB to benefit from Cosmetics Business Innovation Awards
- Submit your skin story to Bio Oil and LGFB will receive a charitable donation!
- THE FiFi UK FRAGRANCE AWARDS 2013 ... 16 May ... Apply for tickets now!
- LGFB Feel Better Week 13 to 17 May 2013 ... GET INVOLVED NOW!
- Go Green and Recylcle for LGFB
- LGFB is the official show charity at the Organic & Natural Beauty Show June 2013
- “Festival of Fragrance” at Selfridges supporting Look Good…Feel Better