|LGFB UK PRESENTS AT COLIPA GENERAL ASSEMBLY, BRUSSELS|
19 August 2011
Commissioner Dalli (centre) and Sarahjane Robertson (2nd from right) with the European team
LGFB Executive Director, Sarahjane Robertson, was recently invited, with her European colleagues, to participate in the Colipa General Assembly in Brussels to show the extent of the Look Good...Feel Better Programme and its activities in Europe.
Colipa is the industry’s European trade association and supports the development of an innovative, competitive and respected cosmetics industry in Europe.
Sarahjane’s presentation focused on how the European programmes help nearly 30,000 female cancer patients every year thanks to the unique and very practical free service run across 440 locations. She stressed just how amazing the beauty industry is, with companies working in a very competitive marketplace all pulling together to support their own industry cause. She highlighted the fact that LGFB now operates through 24 countries worldwide, with four more potential new European organisations working on founding the programmes as a result of the Colipa event.
Sarahjane was also joined on stage by one of LGFB UK’s workshop beneficiaries, Zoe Williams, who gave an incredibly moving speech that made a powerful and tangible impression on the delegates.
- LGFB Executive Director, Sarahjane Robertson, receives beauty industry award at COPRA Event
- LGFB to benefit from Cosmetics Business Innovation Awards
- Submit your skin story to Bio Oil and LGFB will receive a charitable donation!
- THE FiFi UK FRAGRANCE AWARDS 2013 ... 16 May ... Apply for tickets now!
- LGFB Feel Better Week 13 to 17 May 2013 ... GET INVOLVED NOW!
- Go Green and Recylcle for LGFB
- LGFB is the official show charity at the Organic & Natural Beauty Show June 2013
- “Festival of Fragrance” at Selfridges supporting Look Good…Feel Better