|LOOK MAGAZINE'S SOPHIE BERESINER DEDICATES HER NEW BLOG TO LOOK GOOD...FEEL BETTER|
03 March 2011
At Look Good Feel Better (LGFB) we are fortunate to have such wonderful support from the beauty editors from women's interest titles. Sophie Beresiner from Look magazine has been undergoing treatment for breast cancer since January and when she approached LGFB to say she'd like to dedicate a blog to LGFB to help other women going through treatment, we were delighted.
Sophie, in her own words says: " I'm a Stylist, Art Director, Blogger and Beauty Editor at Look magazine. This means I'm in a lucky position when it comes to coping with the big downside of cancer. Many women lose confidence when it comes to how they are going to look and very few people are comfortable with talking about this aspect. With the help of people I work with, and the wise philosophies of cancer support charity Look Good...Feel Better, I'm getting through it without anyone even needing to know - if I don't want them to. And yes, I feel like I look better than I ever did - on some days anyway!"
Log on to www.sophiefeelsbetter.blogspot.com and follow Sophie's news, beauty tips and advice during treatment. It's inspiring, motivating and she'd love to hear from LGFB beneficiaries and patients too.
We wish Sophie all the best with her treatment and her brilliant blog. That's not all... Sophie will also be featured in our next LGFB magazine - so look out for the Spring issue.
- LGFB Executive Director, Sarahjane Robertson, receives beauty industry award at COPRA Event
- LGFB to benefit from Cosmetics Business Innovation Awards
- Submit your skin story to Bio Oil and LGFB will receive a charitable donation!
- THE FiFi UK FRAGRANCE AWARDS 2013 ... 16 May ... Apply for tickets now!
- LGFB Feel Better Week 13 to 17 May 2013 ... GET INVOLVED NOW!
- Go Green and Recylcle for LGFB
- LGFB is the official show charity at the Organic & Natural Beauty Show June 2013
- “Festival of Fragrance” at Selfridges supporting Look Good…Feel Better