Medical experts – how to get involved
Many medical practitioners recognise the vital role cancer support organisations like LGFB play in the cancer treatment process. A positive attitude can go a long way toward a patient’s successful recovery, a fact supported by medical research.
So how can you help?
If we hold our workshops in your area, you could help us raise awareness of our sessions by displaying leaflets and posters in your department. Every year, we open our service in a limited number of new locations, so please contact us if you would like your hospital to be considered for inclusion on our Programme.
To find out more about our cancer charity, the workshops and the people behind the organisation, please contact us for more information.
“I had seen the positive effects of LGFB workshops on my patients for many years but nothing prepared me for being diagnosed myself. You don’t realise how vulmerable women feel when they look into a mirror and see a stranger staring back. Being shown simple make-up skills made me feel able to go out looking as ‘normal’ as possible”
Professor Hilary Thomas
- LGFB Executive Director, Sarahjane Robertson, receives beauty industry award at COPRA Event
- LGFB to benefit from Cosmetics Business Innovation Awards
- Submit your skin story to Bio Oil and LGFB will receive a charitable donation!
- THE FiFi UK FRAGRANCE AWARDS 2013 ... 16 May ... Apply for tickets now!
- LGFB Feel Better Week 13 to 17 May 2013 ... GET INVOLVED NOW!
- Go Green and Recylcle for LGFB
- LGFB is the official show charity at the Organic & Natural Beauty Show June 2013
- “Festival of Fragrance” at Selfridges supporting Look Good…Feel Better