View Larger Map
From Junction 9 of M25 clockwise:At roundabout take the A243 by-pass which is the first exit. At the next roundabout take the A24 which is the first exit for Epsom, Central London. Continue on this road through Ashtead village. On approaching Epsom, pass Epsom General Hospital on the right hand followed by the first set of traffic lights leading into the town. Continue on the A24 moving into the left lane on South Street signposted to Chessington and Oxshott. At lights continue left going under a railway bridge. This is West Hill and West Hill House is about 100 yards from the bridge on the right hand side (turn right into Court Lane and right again into building).
From Junction 9 of the M25 anti-clockwise:At the roundabout take the A243 for Dorking, Epsom, and Leatherhead town centre. On reaching the next roundabout on the clockwise exit of the M25 go straight over continuing on the A243 and follow the directions above.
From the A3:At Tolworth Tower take the A240 Kingston Road towards Epsom. Continue on the A24 towards Epsom. On reaching the town centre continue on the A24 up the High Street following signs to Dorking and Leatherhead moving into Ashley Road and then at lights right into Ashley Avenue which runs along the back of the shopping precinct. At the set of traffic lights on Ashley Avenue get into the middle lane going ahead and then to the right onto South Street and back towards the town centre. Move into the left hand lane signposted Chessington and Oxshott and left at the next lights. Go under the railway bridge on West Hill and West Hill House is about 100 yards from the bridge on the right hand side.
By train:Epsom station is approximately a 5 minute walk to West Hill House. Leave the station and turn right and continue to the end of Station Approach. Turn right onto West Hill and go under the railway bridge. Continue walking up the hill and West Hill House is on the right about 100 yards from the railway bridge.
- LGFB Executive Director, Sarahjane Robertson, receives beauty industry award at COPRA Event
- LGFB to benefit from Cosmetics Business Innovation Awards
- Submit your skin story to Bio Oil and LGFB will receive a charitable donation!
- THE FiFi UK FRAGRANCE AWARDS 2013 ... 16 May ... Apply for tickets now!
- LGFB Feel Better Week 13 to 17 May 2013 ... GET INVOLVED NOW!
- Go Green and Recylcle for LGFB
- LGFB is the official show charity at the Organic & Natural Beauty Show June 2013
- “Festival of Fragrance” at Selfridges supporting Look Good…Feel Better