Look Good…Feel Better for teens
Being a teenager can be hard enough, without having to deal with cancer treatment and its often demoralising side effects.
We hold special workshops for teenagers on a request basis from our hospitals. These are great fun, with different teen-specific products such as tinted moisturiser instead of foundation and brighter, sparklier eye and lip products which really appeal to young people.
These sessions help with all the visible side effects of cancer treatment and participants leave buoyed up, laughing and looking fabulous.
Further teen-related information can be found on the LGFB US website.
- LGFB Executive Director, Sarahjane Robertson, receives beauty industry award at COPRA Event
- LGFB to benefit from Cosmetics Business Innovation Awards
- Submit your skin story to Bio Oil and LGFB will receive a charitable donation!
- THE FiFi UK FRAGRANCE AWARDS 2013 ... 16 May ... Apply for tickets now!
- LGFB Feel Better Week 13 to 17 May 2013 ... GET INVOLVED NOW!
- Go Green and Recylcle for LGFB
- LGFB is the official show charity at the Organic & Natural Beauty Show June 2013
- “Festival of Fragrance” at Selfridges supporting Look Good…Feel Better