How you can help
As a cancer support charity, we rely on individuals, companies, medical experts, hospital teams and volunteers to make the LGFB Programme a reality. With plans to offer the Programme to more women undergoing cancer treatment across the UK, we’re always in need of greater support.
Here are a few simple ways you can help:
CompaniesYou can become a member of the Cosmetic, Toiletry and Perfumery Foundation, the charitable foundation working under the name of Look Good... Feel Better. You can support our charity and women undergoing cancer treatment by donating products for our gift bags, sponsoring special projects and events and encouraging consultant support. Alternatively, you could hold on-counter or head office fundraising initiatives or raise awareness through corporate literature, websites and events.
If you’re a qualified beauty consultant or practitioner and can spare a few hours a month, you could help run our workshops. Your involvement can make a huge difference to many, many lives.
Beauty Consultant and LGFB Regional Co-ordinator (Edinburgh)
Help us to raise awareness of this cancer support Programme by making information available to both colleagues and patients in your department. If you want to introduce patients to LGFB, we’ll send you a copy of our brochure and DVD or discuss with you what we do for cancer patients all over the UK.
- LGFB Executive Director, Sarahjane Robertson, receives beauty industry award at COPRA Event
- LGFB to benefit from Cosmetics Business Innovation Awards
- Submit your skin story to Bio Oil and LGFB will receive a charitable donation!
- THE FiFi UK FRAGRANCE AWARDS 2013 ... 16 May ... Apply for tickets now!
- LGFB Feel Better Week 13 to 17 May 2013 ... GET INVOLVED NOW!
- Go Green and Recylcle for LGFB
- LGFB is the official show charity at the Organic & Natural Beauty Show June 2013
- “Festival of Fragrance” at Selfridges supporting Look Good…Feel Better