Simple – yet incredibly effective
Both radiotherapy and chemotherapy can have a dramatic impact on your appearance and body image. Patients may experience few or no side effects, but cancer treatments can cause hair loss, with woman losing their hair, eyebrows and eyelashes.
Other distressing effects can include dry skin, puffiness and a flushed, sallow or pale complexion, which is why the LGFB Programme is so effective.
Our trained beauticians take groups of up to 12 ladies through a 12-step process, covering everything from skincare advice to make-up techniques that help bring back a feeling of control and normality – and give a tremendous psychological boost.
- LGFB Executive Director, Sarahjane Robertson, receives beauty industry award at COPRA Event
- LGFB to benefit from Cosmetics Business Innovation Awards
- Submit your skin story to Bio Oil and LGFB will receive a charitable donation!
- THE FiFi UK FRAGRANCE AWARDS 2013 ... 16 May ... Apply for tickets now!
- LGFB Feel Better Week 13 to 17 May 2013 ... GET INVOLVED NOW!
- Go Green and Recylcle for LGFB
- LGFB is the official show charity at the Organic & Natural Beauty Show June 2013
- “Festival of Fragrance” at Selfridges supporting Look Good…Feel Better