In 2008 we decided it was time for a new advertising campaign. It had to be eye-catching and striking and we felt it should feature the ‘heroes’ of LGFB – our patients - and show the size and breadth or our organisation around the world.
We have been very fortunate to work with Diamond Advertising who have donated their services and created a wonderful new campaign. We then needed a photographer to bring Diamond’s concept to life and were exceptionally lucky to be introduced to top international photographer Josh Van Gelder who not only agreed to donate his own time and unique skills but also secured a studio, catering, stylist and hair and make-up experts.
The resulting six advertisements, feature brave model patients - Kate, Becky and Justine - were released at our celebratory breakfast on 20th May and gained exposure in over 48 key magazines in 2009. Top agency M2M agreed to support LGFB by helping us 'sell in' the advertisements to major glossy and health related magazines and we also hope to run it in member company and store group publications to further raise our profile and reach many more patients.
The LGFB Programme gains tremendous impetus from this level of support from publishers, editors and advertising directors as their donated pages ensure that many more women are made aware of our unique free service.
Currently these advertisements also highlight the availability of our new 'self-help' DVD and booklet, the LGFB Confidence Kit.
Our sincere thanks go out to all those who have helped to make this exciting new campaign possible.
- LGFB Executive Director, Sarahjane Robertson, receives beauty industry award at COPRA Event
- LGFB to benefit from Cosmetics Business Innovation Awards
- Submit your skin story to Bio Oil and LGFB will receive a charitable donation!
- THE FiFi UK FRAGRANCE AWARDS 2013 ... 16 May ... Apply for tickets now!
- LGFB Feel Better Week 13 to 17 May 2013 ... GET INVOLVED NOW!
- Go Green and Recylcle for LGFB
- LGFB is the official show charity at the Organic & Natural Beauty Show June 2013
- “Festival of Fragrance” at Selfridges supporting Look Good…Feel Better