Whether hosting a coffee morning or taking part in a challenge event, your fundraising is vital in enabling us to provide practical support to thousands of women and teenagers living with cancer. Every pound raised makes a real difference to the lives of our beneficiaries.
Download our 2016 Fundraising Calendar to see all the exciting LGFB events for you to get involved with. Alternatively hold your own event at work or at home – on our fundraising pages you will find lots of ideas to help inspire you as well as helpful tips for running your events.
Scroll down order your fundraising pack.
- A handy guide to fundraising
- Ideas and inspirations
- Important information about collecting donations and paying them in
- Event invites, posters and balloons
Make sure to share your fundraising stories and pictures with us on facebook, twitter and instragram.
Our small but friendly fundraising team are on hand to help you and provide advice and materials to ensure your fundraising event is a success.
Your fundraising can make a huge difference to someone living with cancer. Every pound raised really counts.
• £5 provides a Confidence Kit to someone who seeks support at home
• £25 provides brushes, mirrors and cleansing products at our Workshops & Masterclasses
• £50 puts the smile back on the face of one of our beneficiaries at a Workshop
Get in touch
Tel: 01372 747500 (between 09.30 – 5.30 Monday to Friday)